SaltGae project launches its Stakeholder platformPublicado el: , por :
The Stakeholder Platform is an innovative tool for the mobilization and networking of stakeholders from all the different sectors related to wastewater, and for the dissemination of results with the aim of promoting paradigm shift in perception from ‘wastewater treatment’ to ‘resource valorisation’
Go to the SaltGae Stakeholder Platform!
The main expected impacts are:
- Strengthening the competitiveness and growth of companies by developing innovations meeting the needs of European and global markets
- Contribution to the implementation of the EIP ‘Water’. The SALTGAE project supports implementation of the EIP water across a number of key areas: Water and wastewater treatment, Water Reuse and Recycling, Water Energy Nexus, Cross cutting challenges (Fragmentation in Governance, User Perception, Commercial Perception of Reclaimed Products, Finance and Regulation, Increasing Complexity of Water Technologies).
- Creation of new market opportunities both inside and outside Europe with the potential for wide and fast deployment and long-term application and sustained use by various end-users
- Resource efficiency and environmental performance
- Development and uptake of water efficiency standards and promotion of interoperability between water information systems
- Supporting the EU Environmental Technology Verification Pilot (ETV) programme