We are hiring a Business development manager I+D Europe – Digital TechnologiesPublicado el: noviembre 3, 2020, por : admin
FUNDITEC (Foundation for Development and Technological Innovation) is a non-profit research center based in Madrid active in research and technological activities in the fields of Advanced Materials and Cybersecurity. We help companies to innovative through top-level research services and technologies in the sectors of agri-food, chemistry, health, energy, IoT, etc.
FUNDITEC is seeking a Business Development Manager based in Madrid within our Projects Department promoting R&D capacities and writing and managing top quality European proposals. The main responsibility will be to secure research and innovation funding, principally from European Commission’s new Framework Programme Horizon Europe and coordinate on-going projects.
- Promoting FUNDITEC’s R&D capacities in the area of digital technologies, especially in Cybersecurity and Blockchain, to attract potential partners and customers.
- Representing FUNDITEC in selected EU platforms and cluster such as the European Cybersecurity Organization (ECSO) or the Spanish AEI Cybersecurity Cluster where Funditec is member.
- Participating in networking activities such as EU’s infodays, national contact point’s events, brokerage events, working group meetings, scientific conferences both in Europe and Spain.
- Writing high quality proposals to secure research and innovation funding, specifically in defining innovation potential, impact, exploitation strategies with feasible business cases and implementation aspects. Reviewing and evaluating proposals to ensure quality before submission to funding body.
- Drafting proposal budgets according to funding programme requirements and rules.
- Working closely with FUNDITEC’s research groups to understand their competences and proposing relevant topics of interest to develop fundable proposal concepts in collaboration with them.
- Coordinating the complete execution of projects, from negotiation to project closure, including the financial and technical follow-up.
- Preparing the financial/administrative deliverables and financial reports until their submission.
- Visiting new customers/partners and managing and retaining the relationships with existing ones.
- Master degree in any of discipline related to Information and Communication Technologies as for example Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Digital Innovation, as well as Physics, Mathematics, or similar disciplines with strong knowledge on ICT and/or digital technologies.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in EU funding programmes (e.g. Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe) from proposal preparation (networking, writing and submission) to project management.
- Demonstrably high levels of accuracy and attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to communicate at advance level in English and Spanish is mandatory (both written and spoken).
- Availability to travel both within Spain and Europe (the travels are currently limited due to the Covid situation).
- Degree on Project Management or Innovation Management.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity, blockchain, artificial intelligence, data science, etc.
- Knowledge of main EU digital initiatives and R&I agendas.
Interested send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org